Client Education Series Videos
Annex University: Estate Planning Basics
Because we know how complex Estate Planning can be, we are inviting you to a workshop on some general Estate Planning concepts:
- Discussion of the various documents that are key elements of every estate plan
- Reasons why you should do estate planning
- Lifetime planning and asset distribution planning at death
- Should I avoid probate and if so, how
- How do beneficiary designations and asset titling impact an estate plan
- Who should I name as fiduciaries
- How to communicate with family about your estate plan.
Annex University: Medicare Basics
Medicare enrollment is a milestone for each of our clients.
We understand the complexity and anxiety that can go with making a selection, and Annex Wealth Management is here to help.
We will help you:
- Understand your healthcare needs as you reach Medicare age
- Approach Medicare enrollment with confidence
- Navigate Medicare’s complicated rules and deadlines
Annex University: Long-Term Care Basics
70% of Americans over the age of 65 will need long term care at some point during their lifetime.
This webinar takes an introductory look at the types of long-term care settings and costs associated with them and breaks down different options for covering those costs. We will look at some different types of coverage and their pros and cons as well as common conditions that cause a long term care application to be declined.
Annex University: Social Security Basics
Navigating the labyrinth of Social Security information can be daunting. As your financial planning firm, we know this can be difficult. Because we know how complex Social Security can be, we are inviting you to a workshop on some general Social Security concepts.
If you have not yet begun to collect Social Security (SS), this informative session is for you. We will cover:
- What does it mean to collect SS early?
- What are the rules for spousal benefits?
- How do you start collecting your SS benefits?
- How is SS taxed?