401(k) Plans For Business
Annex Wealth Management’s 401(k) Services Team provides comprehensive care to those serving in the challenging role of ERISA fiduciary. We will work beside you to provide 401(k) investment guidance to your entire staff.
We offer investment management aligned with Annex Wealth Management’s Investment Policy Committee, as well as a service team supported by Annex’s staff of seasoned financial professionals.
401(k) SERVICES TEAM
Tom Parks, AIF®, CRPS®
Director of Retirement Plan Services
Retirement Plan Specialist
Associate Wealth Manager
Rick Kula, CFP®
WHAT YOU GET
We provide either 3(21) or 3(38) investment advisory services depending on your preference. Our advisory fees are transparent and structured to accommodate your unique needs. No matter which service model you choose, our investment management team leverages third-party software to make the fiduciary due diligence process straightforward and easily documented.
You appreciate straightforward prices and communication. At Annex, you’ll understand what you’re paying for and the services you’re receiving in exchange for that compensation.
We’ve built a reputation for attentive listening, deep understanding of challenges, legal requirements, and working to help reach your goals.
Employees Will Receive
- Individualized financial counseling and investment advice.
- Access to an Annex wealth manager via web meeting, phone, text or email.
- Topical video education customized to the unique needs of your workforce.
- 401(k) participant landing page with ongoing relevant content updates.
- Relatable wealth managers who can help you through complicated industry jargon.
Plan Decision Makers Will Receive
- No-strings advice on critical decisions, like which record keeper and record-keeping arrangement is best equipped to satisfy your unique needs.
- A documentable process to satisfy the requirements of your investment policy statement. Managing a retirement plan that does what’s best for your employees isn’t just a positive goal – it’s what the government requires. We’ll help you fully understand and carry out what’s required.
- A secure online document storage portal for maintaining vital plan documents and required disclosures.
Fill Out The Get Started Form
Sign Up For The Thursday 3