The difference is team.
Annex Wealth Management believes the single-person wealth management approach pales in comparison to the insight, information and experience you potentially could receive from a team.
- You interact with a team of knowledgeable, experience professionals focused on you
- Wealth Management is more than investing. The Annex Wealth Management team is developed to put experienced, credible professionals in charge of key facets of your financial plan.
- Our Tax Planning is led by a Certified Public Accountant® who holds her CFP® designation and a Master’s Degree in Tax Accounting
- Our Financial Planning Team is led by a CFP® and includes CFP®s on the team
- Our Investment Policy Committee Is led by our Chief Investment Officer, who has earned his Chartered Financial Analyst® designation and has managed billions in institutional funds
- Our wealth managers hold key designations and speak from years of experience in the field
- The team model provides more opportunities to listen and react to your questions, interests and concerns
The difference is technology.
You demand a more comprehensive, more secure, more agile wealth management than before. That’s why we work constantly to innovate and use technology in powerful and personal ways.
- Set up your account with us using our practically-paperless on-boarding.
- View your financial plan and projections for your future using state-of-the-art technology
- Scale your financial planning to your desire – including views of as much of your financial picture as you want
- You can choose to receive communications and updates without using paper, which could be copied or stolen
- We drive our communications and education by listening to your questions and analyzing your interactions with us
- Secure key data and invaluable information in a secure vault
The difference is trust.
A recent poll asked financial professionals to react to this sentence: “Clients are often sold inappropriate financial products.” Only 22 percent disagreed or strongly disagreed.
- Annex Wealth Management is an RIA firm committed to fiduciary principles, which means
- We are required to act in your best interest
- We have no products to sell, no proprietary products to push, and no quotas to meet
- We meet with you and deliver a financial plan, not a list of things to buy
- Our model is based on listening and working with you to try to reach your goals instead of trying to fit you into ours
- We avoid potential conflicts of interest, your account is held with an independent custodian
Daily Updates &
“The Annex Wealth Management Show”
Thursdays at 4:00 PM
Annex Wealth Management
“Difference of the Game”
Don't Miss This OfferAre you ready to explore a relationship with an advisor committed to a fiduciary relationship with its clients? Take advantage of our offer for a free portfolio review and retirement checkup.
Advisory Services offered through Annex Wealth Management®, LLC.
Securities offered through H. Beck, Inc Member FINRA & SIPC.
Annex Wealth Management®, LLC and H. Beck, Inc are separate and unrelated companies.
This site has been published for residents of: AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, IN, IA, KY, MI, MN, NH, NC, SC, TN, TX & WI ONLY. By entering you certify you are a resident of one of those states. All information herein has been prepared solely for information purposes, and it is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, any security.