Know The Difference™
The difference is team.
Annex Wealth Management believes the single-person wealth management approach pales in comparison to the insight, information and experience you potentially could receive from a team.
- You interact with a team of knowledgeable, experienced professionals focused on you
- Wealth Management is more than investing. The Annex Wealth Management team is developed to put experienced, credible professionals in charge of key facets of your financial plan.
- Our Tax Planning is led by a Certified Public Accountant® who holds her CFP® designation and a Master’s Degree in Tax Accounting
- Our Financial Planning Team is led by a CFP® and includes CFP®s on the team
- Our Investment Policy Committee Is led by our Chief Investment Officer, who has earned his Chartered Financial Analyst® designation and has managed billions in institutional funds
- Our wealth managers hold key designations and speak from years of experience in the field
- The team model provides more opportunities to listen and react to your questions, interests and concerns
The difference is technology.
You demand a more comprehensive, more secure, more agile wealth management than before. That’s why we work constantly to innovate and use technology in powerful and personal ways.
- Set up your account with us using our practically-paperless on-boarding.
- View your financial plan and projections for your future using state-of-the-art technology
- Scale your financial planning to your desire – including views of as much of your financial picture as you want
- You can choose to receive communications and updates without using paper, which could be copied or stolen
- We drive our communications and education by listening to your questions and analyzing your interactions with us
- Secure key data and invaluable information in a secure vault
The difference is trust.
A recent poll asked financial professionals to react to this sentence: “Clients are often sold inappropriate financial products.” Only 22 percent disagreed or strongly disagreed.
- Annex Wealth Management is an RIA firm committed to fiduciary principles, which means
- We are required to act in your best interest
- We have no products to sell, no proprietary products to push, and no quotas to meet
- We meet with you and deliver a financial plan, not a list of things to buy
- Our model is based on listening and working with you to try to reach your goals instead of trying to fit you into ours
- We avoid potential conflicts of interest, your account is held with an independent custodian
Annex Wealth Management informs and educates through its presence on local radio, hosting hour-long shows each week on Radio 620 WTMJ, Newstalk 1130 WISN, and Newstalk WHBY. Click here for some of the topics you might have heard discussed on the radio
Daily Updates &
“The Annex Wealth Management Show”
Thursdays at 4:00 PM
Annex Wealth Management
“Difference of the Game”
Don't Miss This Offer
Are you ready to explore a relationship with an advisor committed to a fiduciary relationship with its clients? Take advantage of our offer for a free portfolio review and retirement checkup.
Advisory Services offered through Annex Wealth Management®, LLC. Securities offered through H. Beck, Inc Member FINRA & SIPC. Annex Wealth Management®, LLC and H. Beck, Inc are separate and unrelated companies. This site has been published for residents of: AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, MN, NC, NH, SC, TN, TX & WI ONLY. By entering you certify you are a resident of one of those states. All information herein has been prepared solely for information purposes, and it is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, any security.