ASK ANNEX: Where Are My Tax Documents? Click Here To Find Out
Your custodian will gather all the required data from all fund companies and create your 1099 statements. A 1099 statement is generated if you have one of the following: sales proceeds in a non-qualified account, or a distribution from a qualified account (IRA).
These statements are generated in late February, and the custodian (TD Ameritrade, Schwab or Fidelity) mails the statements to our clients at that time. You can also view your 1099 statements beginning late February if you have online access at TD Ameritrade, Schwab or Fidelity. Recently, most clients report receiving their 1099 statements around February 22-24.
| CLIENT CENTER
Envestnet is a third-party reporting tool where all of your Investment Advisory accounts can be viewed. This tool generates your quarterly performance report that Annex prepares for you.
On Envestnet’s site, you can view account performance, track transactions, and view fees. Your quarterly performance reports are available on this site and are stored electronically for your convenience.
Why you should have online access to Envestnet:
- Secure, encrypted means for viewing confidential and sensitive data
- Can prevent identify theft through lost/stolen US Mail – if you receive your performance report via paper delivery
- Only you can login to see your account information, keeping access at a bare minimum
- Eliminates filing and/or shredding and disposal of existing reports
- Day of account access, viewing close of business data on a daily basis, including income, trades and performance
Account Data & Statements
You can view your Annex managed accounts held at these independent, third-party custodians by clicking the appropriate logo.
If you do not have a username and password, contact your Annex Wealth Manager or Client Service Manager for assistance.
Financial Planning & Collaboration
Annex is excited to use eMoney with our clients in a collaborative, interactive financial planning environment. If you have not had an opportunity to experience eMoney yet, please talk with your Wealth Management Specialist at your next review.