| CLIENT CENTER
Envestnet is a third-party reporting tool where all of your Investment Advisory accounts can be viewed. This tool generates your quarterly performance report that Annex prepares for you.
On Envestnet’s site, you can view account performance, track transactions, and view fees. Your quarterly performance reports are available on this site and are stored electronically for your convenience.
Why you should have online access to Envestnet:
- Secure, encrypted means for viewing confidential and sensitive data
- Can prevent identify theft through lost/stolen US Mail – if you receive your performance report via paper delivery
- Only you can login to see your account information, keeping access at a bare minimum
- Eliminates filing and/or shredding and disposal of existing reports
- Day of account access, viewing close of business data on a daily basis, including income, trades and performance
Account Data & Statements
You can view your Annex managed accounts held at these independent, third-party custodians by clicking the appropriate logo.
If you do not have a username and password, contact your Annex Wealth Manager or Client Service Manager for assistance.
Financial Planning & Collaboration
Annex is excited to use eMoney with our clients in a collaborative, interactive financial planning environment. If you have not had an opportunity to experience eMoney yet, please talk with your Wealth Management Specialist at your next review.
Advisory Services offered through Annex Wealth Management®, LLC. Securities offered through H. Beck, Inc Member FINRA & SIPC. Annex Wealth Management®, LLC and H. Beck, Inc are separate and unrelated companies. This site has been published for residents of: AZ, CA, FL, IL, MN, NC, SC, TN, TX & WI ONLY. By entering you certify you are a resident of one of those states. All information herein has been prepared solely for information purposes, and it is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, any security.