ANNEX WEALTH MANAGEMENT’S
Let our team of financial planners objectively review your plan for retirement and give you feedback on where you are and where you’re headed. You might be surprised to learn
- If your current plan allows you to maintain your lifestyle in retirement
- If your tax plan complements or competes with your retirement plan
- The true costs of your investments
Retirement Checkup Step 1:
We’ll ask you questions so we can learn about you. Questions like:
What do you want to make sure you get out of today’s conversation?
- Are you right on the edge of retirement?
- Are you just starting to plan for retirement?
- Are you and your spouse on the same page when it comes to planning for retirement?
What are you worried about?
- Will I have enough money for retirement?
- Is my money going to last throughout retirement?
- Will I be able to afford the things I’ve planned during my retirement?
- Will I be able to retire at the age I’ve planned?
Retirement Checkup Step 2:
We review your current financial plan together.
We’ll discuss some key details about your financial plan, like social security and pension estimates, earned income sources, and information about your accounts.
What you’ll need to bring for this step:
- Your most recent statements (if you can get your statement to us digitally, we could begin our process before we meet)
- Basic personal and financial details like your personal goals, thoughts on risk and when you are planning on retiring
What you’ll receive from us:
- A Framework For A Financial Plan, our insights on how you can improve or restructure your current plan
- An independent viewpoint on the strengths and weaknesses of your current position
How long will this whole thing take?
After we gather information from you, it will take us 1-2 weeks to create your Framework For A Financial Plan.
Our conversation before and after that can go as long as you need, but going over your review with you will often take roughly a half hour.
Annex Wealth Management
12700 W. Bluemound Rd.
Elm Grove, WI 53122
Call: (262) 786-6363
Fax: (262) 792-8930
This site has been published for residents of: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NH, NV, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA & WI ONLY. By entering you certify you are a resident of one of those states. All information herein has been prepared solely for information purposes, and it is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, any security.