Annex Wealth Management Careers
Annex Wealth Management, LLC is committed to extending our high standard of attention and care in meeting the complete financial needs of families, individuals, and business clients in a fiduciary relationship.
We’re constantly seeking candidates who have experience providing comprehensive wealth management services and possess an understanding of retirement planning, education planning, risk management, and investments. An ability to embrace technology, work on a team, and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment are keys to success with the rapid growth we are experiencing.
Annex’s reputation and presence with its radio shows throughout the state of Wisconsin have provided a steady stream of prospective client leads. With our growth and expansion of branch offices, we need a strong advisor who is able to meet with these prospective clients, secure the client relationship and then oversee those relationships for the long-term. Additionally, the right person will also be expected to be involved in the community and develop new client relationships through their own efforts.
At Annex, we strive to put people in the right roles to best utilize their talents. We offer centralized planning, centralized investment management, centralized communications and centralized compliance in addition to other services to our advisors to enable them to do what they do best, meet with clients. We have extensively built out our technology platform to efficiently and effectively manage client relationships and their assets. All of these resources are in place and available to allow the advisors to successfully manage more client accounts. See our website www.annexwealth.com for a glimpse of the experience we provide our clients.
The primary responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Conduct initial portfolio reviews with prospects and clients to determine or validate current investment objectives and prepare recommendations of appropriate investment models and allocations
- Participate in data gathering, risk tolerance, and goal setting exercises with new prospective clients and deliver the initial framework for a financial plan
- Responsible for engaging in business development (to include prospecting, development of external and internal referral sources, use of personal and professional contacts) to deliver results
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with internal partners and teammates
- Adhere to internal and external policies and procedures regarding securities transactions and code of ethics
The Advisor must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing financial advisor position
- Experience managing discretionary and brokerage relationships
- Ability to communicate sophisticated investment strategies to all levels of clients and prospects
- Sales experience including: profiling, overcoming objections, negotiation, team selling approach, closing the sale and asking for referrals
- Demonstrated understanding of comprehensive wealth management concepts including retirement, tax, estate, and distribution planning strategies
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Thorough understanding of the financial markets
- Passion for providing a fiduciary standard of care to clients
- Series 7, Series 63, and Series 65/66 registrations preferred
- Securities Offered thru H. Beck Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. Annex Wealth Management and H. Beck, Inc. are unrelated companies.
Our Client Service Associate is the perfect position for a recent grad wanting to learn the financial services sector. You will be a vital member of our Client Service Team, assisting both the planning department and our team of service managers. Great entry level position with opportunities for professional growth. Professional communication skills, ability and desire to learn, organization and commitment to our clients and our team are paramount. The ideal candidate will be a recent grad with interest in finance or communication and a strong desire to learn.
A general job description follows:
Client Service Associate
- Preparation of client materials
- Scanning and filing of all client information to electronic filing system
- Data entry and financial position research
- Client email confirmations and reminders
- Client service requests
- Client service paperwork and follow up
- Client questions and follow up
- New Account Paperwork creation and submission
- Asset tracking and investing
- Assist Tax department with client tax filing and tracking of e-Files
- Special projects
- Administrative Support
- Assisting all advisors with client scheduling
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
If you do not see a role currently posted that fits your background and experience, please submit your resume via the General Application opportunity.
Advisory Services offered through Annex Wealth Management®, LLC. Securities offered through H. Beck, Inc Member FINRA & SIPC. Annex Wealth Management®, LLC and H. Beck, Inc are separate and unrelated companies. This site has been published for residents of: AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, MN, NC, NH, SC, TN, TX & WI ONLY. By entering you certify you are a resident of one of those states. All information herein has been prepared solely for information purposes, and it is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, any security.